Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 220 - Union Orchard & Apple Donuts

We ended up staying at the lake last night. It is always, so peaceful & relaxing out there!

Then this morning, after my dad & Quinn did some water skiing (I can't wait to show off my moves on the wake board next year and maybe try water skiing too :)), we headed down the highway to the Union Orchard

It is a great little family run business, right off the highway

Inside was full of jams, pies, ciders and lots of other delicious treats.

The main mission of our visit was to try some of apple doughnuts - YUMMY! Here's my dad and I trying one in the parking lot (we couldn't wait the 10 minute drive back to the lake to take a bite!)

We also, bought some honey, fresh peaches, cherry cider, honey roasted cashews and peanut butter brittle . . . and could of easily picked up a lot more!

It was a fun little way to round off a nice morning at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment