Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 229 - Zucchini Fritters

Tonight I made zucchini fritters and they were a hit! A good family friend had mentioned making these last week and I immediately wanted the recipe. You can click here for the recipe.

I basically followed the recipe exactly, but I did half it since it was only Quinn and I for dinner and thanks to Ellens advice I rolled the fritters in Panko before pan frying them.

Ingredients:

I used my cheese shredder to shred the zucchini and then set a colander over a bowl to let the liquid drain out

Once the mixture was ready I set up a the zucchini mixture and Panko crumbs right next to my hot pan

Be sure to get you pan nice and warmed up before adding the fritters - you will get nice browning and a crisp fritter much quicker with a well heated pan.

Quinn ate 3 and mentioned more than a few different times how good they were :)

Thanks Ellen for pointing me towards this great zucchini recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment