Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 342 - American Society of Pediatrics Book

As we are getting closer to meeting our babies, I can't help but think - we don't have a plan. At first I thought this seemed like a bad thing, but after talking with some friends, my sister and some nurses I think it is just right.

There are plenty of books out there that tell you how to do things just so and that may be great for some people, but with twins - my only goal (for now) is to get them eating on the same schedule. So, I am going to pass on all of those other books (some are even written by people with out kids or a medical degree - no thank you.) So following my sisters recommendation - Quinn and I were at border tonight, with a coupon so we bought this book

This way, we have something to reference, but can wait to learn about our babies before deciding for them what is going to have to work.

Of course, this plan may change at any time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment