Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 360 - Christmas with all my family - Lots of nice new things :)

Today really felt like Christmas! - All of my immediate family came to town and everyone being together and making the trip meant so much to me. This was the first time I had my entire family (Mom, Dad, Janelle, Nate, Michelle, Nick and little baby Liam too) to our house all at once. Our house is pretty small so we were all nice and cozy for the celebration and I wouldn't of wanted it any other way

Everyone made it into town around lunch time so we picked up some pizzas and got situated. We had our skype Christmas, on Christmas morning so most of the gift had already been opened, but Quinn and I got to open all our presents which was lots of fun!!

After presents and hanging out a bit we headed to church (also, so nice to have the family all together) and then dinner at Bristol on the Plaza and we wrapped up our day of fun with yogurt from Yogurtini - perfection!

This Christmas season was such a special one with our babies on the way and both Quinn and my families made many special arrangements to accommodate us. We are so very blessed and thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment