Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 282 - Jenny & Joe's I Do's and Levi DeVetter

My good friend Jenny married Joe today and I couldn't be happier. She was such a beautiful bride and they make such an awesome couple.

My sister Janelle was the maid of honor and looked gorgeous too!

My parents were also invited to the wedding, so I got to mix family & friend time, which is always nice on our trips to Omaha.

A quick picture with one of my best friends Katy, after the ceremony. We had a pretty fun little VIP section going for the mass :)

I also got to meet my dear friends Jeannine & Chas's little bundle of joy - Levi

He was such a good baby for the entire day and his mommy & daddy even got to stay out pretty late to really enjoy all the reception festivities :)

Today was such a blessed day full of family & friends ~ Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment