Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 289 - Pregnant Tailgate

GO BIG RED!!! Quinn and I try to get to a Husker home game at lest once a year and this year we had our sights set on the Nebraska vs. Texas game, especially after being in Dallas last year for the big 12 championship and all the heart ache that come with that game.

We were so excited when we were able to track down tickets for the game today . . . sadly it wasn't the redeeming victory we had hoped for, BUT it was a gorgeous day with lots of fun tailgates.

Quinn's sister Meredith and her husband Robert had a great set up right in the horseshoe and his other sister Hope & her husband Chad were there too, so that was fun to spend some time with them.

Then after the game we met up with my sister Michelle who is 21 and was in Lincoln for the fun bar scene. She hadn't seen me since Chicago, nearly a month ago, so she was loving my growing belly :)

I also need to thank my friend Lindsey for letting me borrow this great Husker shirt! I even traced an extra 's' out of white duct tape so everyone knew I had 2 'future Huskers' in there and it was such a hit all day long!

Other Firsts: My Parents 30th wedding anniversary is tomorrow. So this morning Quinn and I set off from KC to Lincoln and made a little detour to stop out at the lake where my parents will be celebrating tomorrow and I arranged some flowers (I picked them up yesterday afternoon and we put them in a large bucket for transportation - I felt very professional)

I also bought them a pretty vase to arrange the flowers in so they would have something to keep once the flowers died.

CONGRATULATIONS MOM & DAD!!!

1 comment:

  1. you look FABULOUS my love :)

    CUTE flowers - what a daughter you are ;)

    ReplyDelete