Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 293 - Creative Space Relocation

Time to make room for our babes . . . For the past 3 years the nursery to-be has been used as Quinn's closet, my craft space, an ironing room, storage and the list could go on, so tonight we started the big project of clearing out all our stuff and making way for cribs, gliders and changing tables.

With the holidays around the corner (and basically here) I had one request - to make a new space for being creative, here's the space I was using (I'll admit it's nothing to be proud of and was getting a bit unorganized & messy)

For the new space I decided to use a smaller folding table and we set it up upstairs

So far I have only gotten as far as moving everything upstairs - so I have some organizing & sorting to do, but I like how we set it up in front of a shelf so I'll have some good space to keep things neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment