Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 254 - Katie & Drews Wedding at Fontenelle Forest

Today was absolutely gorgeous out! Which was wonderful, because our friends Katie & Drew were married.

The ceremony & reception took place at Fontenelle Forest in Bellevue, NE. I had never been here before and couldn't have picked a better spot for this couple to say 'I do'.

I didn't have my camera with me to take any pictures, so here is a quick list of some of things I loved about tonight
  • Their Personalized Vows (this honestly may be the first wedding I have ever been to where the couple wrote their own vows). Beautiful
  • The Cakes. Katie & Drew asked their families to each bring a cake and they were all displayed so beautifully - plus there was just lots of cake, which made this pregnant lady very happy. I think I sampled 5 different cakes. Delicious
  • The Dress. Katies dress fit her perfectly and she was beaming all through the night. Gorgeous
  • Dancing under the stars. I loved how the dancing was set up outside, we had so much fun dancing the night away. Joyful
After the wedding Quinn and I headed to my parents lake house to sleep for the night and before we got ready for bed posed for a quick picture, mainly to share my growing bump (since I don't have a maternity dress yet I squeezed into a stretchy dress I have had forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment