Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 266 - Benny's Chop House

Hello Chicago! It's a gorgeous day here (even if I was in meetings for the afternoon). I am traveling for work today and am in the windy city. Tonight we had a business dinner at a fabulous restaurant, Benny's Chop House.

I did't want to whip my camera out during our meal, but here's everything I had to eat . . .

Lobster Ravioli

Lobster Bisque

Surf & Turf

It was all so delicious! We had a custom menu with a couple of selections for each course and I didn't even notice until I was served my lobster bisque that every part of my meal had lobster in it :)

I know work dinners aren't normally too great, but I really enjoy this one! Especially because my dad is also part of the meetings we are in town for so we got to have dinner together and then after dinner, my dad, mom and sister Michelle (they flew in with my dad and Quinn is coming out after work tomorrow for the weekend) went for a nice walk and took in some interesting sites - like a guy who redid his car to include 21 TV's!

It's been a long day and I need to get these babies & me to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment