Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 267 - Trump Tower, Pizzeria Duo & Berry Chill Yogurt (Chicago)

After a morning of business meetings in Chicago, I so ready to get out & enjoy the city.

My parents , sister Michelle and I started with a wonderful lunch at Volare. I had actually been here 2 other times before and loved it! and today was even better than the last couple of visits. After lunch we relocated hotels and checked into our suit at the Trump Tower - fancy!!


(We had to wait much longer than we would of liked, but the 4 of us made the best of our time and actually ended up having some fun while we waited for our room to get ready).

Once up in the room, it was so fun to explore our 'home' for the weekend

Check out this view

Earlier in the week, my mom got an email about their pillow menu (fancy) so she decided to try one of each, well we ended up with one for each of us :)

There was a selection of fancy water . . . $25/bottle - no thanks!

Here's the room Quinn and I shared . . . not too shabby!

We even got a fancy tray of chocolates & fruit :)

Quinn flew in to meet us this afternoon - Yipee!! He has been out of work this week, so I haven't seen him since I took him to the airport on Monday morning. Now the Chicago fun can really begin :)

We had dinner at Pizzeria Due Everything was so yummy!

After dinner we walked around a bit and tried a frozen yogurt place, Berry Chill

It was pretty good - nothing too amazing.

The inside of the shop was bright & modern looking

I ordered the mango yogurt with raspberries

Oh and Nick met up with us earlier in the night, back at our hotel, and was with us for dinner & yogurt - hooray!

It was a fun-filled Chicago day!

No comments:

Post a Comment