Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 260 - Zarda's BBQ (for Quinn's 28th)

Happy Birthday Quinn!!

One little thing I did for Quinn when he got home from work today was I had a tray ready with his favorite drinks all ready for him to enjoy

He opted for the beer.

After his drink we headed to dinner to meet up with Quinns parents (they were in town baby sitting our nieced) and a couple of his aunts and uncle who live in town came too.

We went to Zarda's for BBQ and Quinn and I shared the variety platter.

It was a lot of food, but perfect for sharing. (since BBQ isn't a favorite of mine I am going to skip the review).

After dinner we headed back home and had some friends over to sing Quinn 'happy birthday', share the cupcakes I made for Quinn and to enjoy the gorgeous night.



We had such a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment