Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 273 - Baby Registries

One thing I have been dreading with this whole pregnancy thing is creating a registry. Of course I am excited and thankful we have family & friends who want to support us, but the whole idea of figuring out what we will need when our babes enter the world has been daunting.

So tonight I finally made some time to get after it. I figure, the easiest thing to do is to just start adding stuff. I think I have a good list started at a couple of stores. Sometime this coming weekend, or next week I will talk to my sister, sister in-laws and friend who have been down this road before and get some advice, but for now I am feeling a little less stressed about thew whole thing and actually had some fun adding items to our registries.

P.S. We hit the 22 week mark yesterday . . . time is flying by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment