Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 305 - Packing on the Pounds

Tonight at childbirth class Quinn got to try on the 35 pound empathy belly :)

First the instructor tightened a strap around his chest to give his lungs less space and to try to mimic having shortness of breath (which I have been notcing more of over the last couple of weeks)

Once he was all geared up, I got to shout out some instructions for him. So I had him take his shoes on & off while standing (and not just slipping them on) and he laid on a mat and had to roll over from side to side and pick something up off the floor while seated in a chair.

I am not so sure the 5 minutes or so he was in this really gave a true comparison to what what I have been going through (and is only going to get worse over the next few weeks) but it was a good laugh and he did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment