Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 329 - Happy Thanksgiving! - Maternity Pictures with my sister Michelle

This afternoon my 21-year old sister Michelle, who is currently studying photography took some amazing pictures for Quinn and I. We just wanted something cute to use for our Christmas card this year and she more than got the job done!

It was pretty cold out, so we did this super quick, 20 minutes at most and she got so many great shots, plus we had time for a quick outfit change :) The only thing I would of done differently is taken a picture of her in action, she was just so adorable and I know she is going to do something amazing with he career!

Here are my favorites . . .

















The rest of the afternoon was spent with our families enjoying all the wonderful treats that come with this great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment