Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 330 - eCreamery

I had an early start to my morning with some traditional Black Friday shopping with my dad and sister Janelle. We usually go out, more for the sport of it and to do some fun people watching, but this year we managed to find some great deals along the way :) Here's my sister Nelly buried in out loot.

After some much needed rest and a relaxing afternoon Quinn and I decided to get some ice cream (surprise surprise . . . I am noticing it is a very common theme in my blog these days)

Anyway, since we are in Omaha we had to try the eCreamery in Dundee. This place is awesome!! I thought it was just a typical little ice cream shop, but while enjoying my delicious creation I learned this little shop is actually so much more!

Basically they have a great website where you can create your own flavor, complete with a custom label and they have been featured and a number of nationally syndicated shows - very cool.

The inside of the store was great too - they had the traditional soda fountain vibe going

And a very vibrant & fun chalk board menu on the wall

It was a great choice and I can't wait to stop back next time we are back in Omaha!

YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment