Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 311 - Italian Sodas with a twist

We had a very nice Sunday. My parents stuck around for breakfast and church which was great and I got all the new baby stuff in order (or at lest a good start on it)

I also made one of my favorite drinks, an italian soda only instead of adding a splash of cream I used whipped cream, in the form of ready whip (yum!). And it was so good and made this pregnant momma-to-be very happy!

Ingredients:
Ice
Sparkling water
flavored syrup
Whipped cream (regular cream works too)

Just add some ice, whipped cream and about a tablespoon of flavored syrup (start small - you can always add more) and top off glass with sparling water

Mix with spoon or better yet, a shaker or another glass and enjoy!

It's light & refreshing and oh so tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment