Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 333 - Hatties Coffee Shop

Today, I had my semi-annual teeth cleaning and because I am pregnant I thought it made perfect sense to treat myself to a cup of hot chocolate afterwards :)

Right near my dentist office is a little coffee shop that I have been wanting to try for quite a while now, espeically since I have heard great things from many of my friends. Hattie's Fine Coffee is a cute little shop with a relaxed atmosphere.

My hot chocolate was pretty delicious, not the best ever, but I would give it an 8 on a 10 point scale.

Other Firsts: Tonight some girlfriend and I went to check out a new movie theater, Westglen 18 and saw Morning Glory. The theater was not busy at all, which I love (probably not too great for business though) and the movie was very charming, a great night out with some girlfriends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment