Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 310 - First Baby Shower (and Johnny's BBQ)

Tonight we had our first baby shower. It was actually called a Baby Party and a party it was!! Quinn's siblings all hosted it for us here and Kansas City and it was so much fun. We invited guys & gals which was great so Quinn could be a part of all the baby goodness. Plus my parents and some Quinn's immediate family all came down from Omaha which made the evening extra special.


Our friends & family were so thoughtful & generous in helping us to prepare for our little bundles of joy. Thank you all!!






The night ended with a dance party in the kitchen . . . by far the coolest baby party I've ever been a part of :) I even got a nice leg massage from my momma & friend Anne at the end of the night.

Other Firsts: Before the shower my parents, Quinn & I went to dinner at Johnny's BBQ. My parents actually saw it featured on the food network last night so it was fun to go there with them and try out the BBQ. In general barbecue isn't my favorite, but tonight my mom & shared a rack of ribs and everything was pretty darn good.

Such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment