Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 214 - Colorado - Breckenridge Ski Lift (and the alpine slides)

So, the only thing I really did new today was go up the Breckenridge ski lift with out my snowboard (since I can't snowboard pregnant and even if I could there is no snow right now), but I also saw some things new too.

We went up with all of Quinn's siblings and our nieces & nephews. Some of our group did the alpine slides (I had never even heard about them until today). They look very fun! Q & I actually bought tickets and it probably would of been fine for me to go, but as we were watching others come down the mountain we decided I better be safe and at the last minute decided to refund our tickets, I guess this will be a first we can do with our little duo someday.

While some of the group was on the alpine slides our nieces Remi & Mia did the giant trampoline. They are 4 and 6 and looked like they were having the time of their lives (this is something else I'd like to try someday, when I am not pregnant). I had seen these contraptions before, but never actually knew or watched anyone I knew on one, so that was very fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment