Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 219 - Goodnight Pizza

Another weekend in Omaha . . . We made it to town just in time today for my dear friend and sorority little sister's bridal shower. It was so nice to meet some of her friends before the wedding and just to get see her (she lives in Portland now).

After the shower Quinn picked me up and after a quick stop by my parents house to check on Charlie and clean up a bit, we decided to go get some food and since pizza always sounds good we decided to try Goodnight Pizza, a new restaurant in Omaha that was opened by my good friend Tiffany's brother.

We were seated in a nice little corner table with lots of good natural light, there were also 2 of those huge garage like doors that they can open when it's nice out (too hot for that today). The decor inside was simple & clean, here's a picture I snapped

The menu was very basic - salads & pizza. (I think I heard that since it's still so new the plan is to add some appetizers and other menu items later).

We shared a salad and ordered the chicken spin art (chicken, spinach & artichoke) pizza. It had a white sauce and the flavors were a good combination.


Here are some pictures of Quinn happily serving me my slice (I normally try to edit, but I liked all 3)





Overall, I liked the place. Nothing real fancy and not the best pizza I have ever tried, but it was tasty. Our server could of used some more training (or something) but all-in-all, we had a nice time and a good meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment