Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 237 - Black Flats

Tonight, after meetings in Arkansas and a 4 hour drive home, I didn't feel like doing much (and my feet hurt), so I decided it would be the perfect night to buy some much need new shoes. If you know me, you know I already have a lot of shoes, but not a lot of pregnancy-friendly ones.

I was in need for some nice black flats so I decided to hunt around online and see what I could find . . .

Zappos has a fabulous website!! I seriously loved it :) All you had to do was scroll over a pair of shoes and it would foom in and show all the different sides and angles of each pair (including the bottoms, do I could make sure they had some support) BUT nothing was on sale and I just couldn't justify the prices

So next I decided to check out some major department stores. Nordstroms also had a fabulous site for shoe shopping. My favorite feature was how you could so easily choose your preferences.

I also stopped at piperlime and found some cute shoes too

But, in the end I found 2 pairs at Amazon.com they were priced right and included free shipping.

This black pair is normally $90 and I got them for $36

and this silver pair is normally $81 and mine were $31

My feet are jumping for joy at these 2 new pair of flat, comfy shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment