Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 232 - Gender Reveal

Quinn and I headed up to Omaha again tonight after work for the weekend. Since we knew we would be heading to Omaha we decided not to tell anyone what the babies genders were until we got to tell our families in person.

I didn't want to just come out and say it, so after work I bought some balloons and a couple of pairs of baby socks

My original thought was to stuff a sock into a balloon and have everyone pop one, but after the first attempt of preparing a balloon (which is a 2-man job) we decided the balloons were way to see through, so I ended up putting each sock in an unblown balloon and then putting that into another balloon.

I labeled one for baby A and another for baby B (I also used 1 pink & 1 blue balloon for the outer, blown up balloon to through everyone off)

Since it's always difficult to get everyone in one place, we ended up telling my mom and dad together tonight. To make it more interesting for Q & I we had everyone pop their balloons by sitting on them. I didn't get a picture of my dad because he got his popped right away, my mom on the other hand took a little longer and provided some good laughs

Next up was my brother Nick & Sister Michelle


2 baby boys on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment