Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 226 - Peachwave

Today while the guys worked on the Kirchner's deck I got to spend some good quality time with their wives :) (my good friends Lindsey & Katie)

One stop we made was to Peachwave, a new frozen yogurt shop in town. It was yummy & delicious.

I had chocolate & raspberry yogurt with a couple of different toppings.



You get to choose from several different flavors of yogurt and LOTS of topping and then your creation is weighed, you pay & enjoy. So simple & delicious. The decor was also refreshing. It was modern, with clean lines and pops of bright color. In my opinion a great place to have a frozen treat :)

Other Firsts: One topping choice were these tiny little fruit-juice filled balls (I can't remember the actually name). I decided to put a few on my yogurt creation to try them out. They were interesting and sort of reminded my of a gusher, only with a thinner outer shell

No comments:

Post a Comment