Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 234 - Avelluto's Italian Delight

We got back into town just in time to make it to 5:30 church and once we were done Quinn and I were both super hungry & tiered, so rather than making dinner we decided to try a little Italian, cafeteria style restaurant we have been driving by almost weekly for the last 3 years, Avelluto's Italian Delight

Since we were both so hungry the cafeteria-style dining was perfect. When you walk in you get in line and there is a large menu behind the counter and everything smelled so good.

I decided to start with the minestrone soup

It was very hearty and packed full with veggies, beans and pasta.

For my main dish I went with the classic lasagna

Delicious! Just what I (and the babies) wanted :)

Avelluto's was so quick, easy, tasty and near by so I am sure we will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment