Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 240 - A Closet for Quinn

To make room for the babies I spent some time today reorganizing my closet situation. With the new carpet install we moved most of the stuff out of the upstairs so as I re-situated myself in the space today I had big plans.

Until today, I used both closets upstairs in our bedroom (they are both small) and Quinn has been using the closet in the future babies room. I packed up clothes that don't fit anymore thanks to my ever-changing body, I reorganized my shoes & clothes and moved stuff around and completely emptied one of my upstairs closets to make way for Quinn's stuff.

He hasn't moved his things in yet, but whens he is ready - there is a nice empty closet waiting for him (he just better hurry before I run out of space again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment