Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 215 - Road Trip home from CO., Sonic & More Booties

Today we spent most of our time driving home from Colorado. All the way from Breckenridge to KC . . . 11 hours in the car (and Quinn drove the entire time, but I offered)

I had a pretty bad head ache, so I didn't do anything too exciting today (sorry).

We did make a stop in a new town (at least it was a first for us) called Colby.

It was your basic small, interstate town. We had lunch at the Sonic small and I tried the popcorn chicken, another first. It was alright.

Back on the road, I got to feeling a little better and I was able to finish another pair of baby botties I had been working on for my cousin Jackie's soon-to-arrive new baby boy.

It was a fun vacation, and we are happy to be home safe & sound.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment