Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 194 - New Laptop!!

This was a long time coming and far over due!

Quinn and I have been using my college laptop (that is nearly 10 years old) as our home computer and basically it is done. The main thing we use it for is pictures & music - which is a terrible combination for the low memory, very full hard drive.

So tonight we first went to Nebraska Furniture Mart to check out our options. While there I called my dad (technically guru) and by the time we got off the phone and had finished perusing the isles of the store decided the best option was to buy online (especially since we decided on an HP and my company offers an additional discount).

I knew my dad was smart, but I must admit I was very impressed with all of his knowledge of processors, memory, graphics cards and the list goes on.

Once back home my dad and I got back on the phone and ordered the perfect laptop for Quinn and I. Whahoo! So excited for it to get here!! We haven't been able to add new music to our iPods for months and every time I upload new pictures I have to delete others to make room - so frustrating.

Happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment