Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 200 - Veronica

We said good bye to Vegas this morning

And once at the airport, Quinn and I each headed out on our own, Quinn back to KC and me onto Omaha. But before we took off we put in one last dollar at an airport slot machine, and after a couple of pulls Quinn turned his $1 into $50 :)

A fun way to end our Las Vegas adventure.

When I landed in Omaha a little after 6 this evening, my mom was there to pick me up :) After a quick dinner with my parents, I headed over to my good friend's Ryan & Tiffany's house to finally meet their baby girl Veronica

(unfortunately I forgot my camera so I borrowed this picture from Tiffany's facebook)

Veronica, is such a doll! I am so glad I got to meet her in person tonight and hope her mommy let's me visit again soon :)

Other Firsts:
Before heading to my parents house we picked up some gyros at The Greek Islands restaurant (I had never been here before, but plan to stop again soon. The food was great and the restaurant was simple & charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment