Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 209 - Dinning Room Table Upgrade!

We bought a new dinning room table tonight.

Over the phone.

Sight unseen (well, it was not seen with our eyes - but my mom saw it in person).

I did get a picture texted to me from the sales lady and was able to look at this image online.

There's a long story behind this table, but basically my parents bought the exact same table for their lake-home, their was a mix-up and a second table was ordered and became on sale (at about 1/3 of the original price) today. I have been dreaming of new a table and love this style (there are also 2 leaves so we could seat up to 12 . . . in a different house, where we would have room).

So we bought it!

It is going to be big for our dinning room and I don't think it is going to match very well - but I am thinking long term and I do love the table :)

More to come when it actually arrives in our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment