Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 204 - Amy's Frozen Meals (Enchilada's)

After being out of town for the last week and back in the office today I knew I wouldn't get a chance to take much of a break (even if I wanted to) so as I do many days - I brought my lunch today. Last week at the grocery store I picked up a new frozen lunch, called Amy's

A few months ago, I learned from Jane Goodall's book, Harvest for Hope about GMO's and noted the Amy's brand as a smart choice, but never thought much more of it and filed that information away . . . until last week when the meals caught my eye and I decided to buy one to try.

After my lunch today, all I can say is Yummy :) These are seriously so good and by far the best frozen meal I have ever had! Sure they have a few more calories than 'SmartOnes' or a 'Healthy Choice' but each bite is worth every calorie. Plus it's organic and GMO-free AND Gluten-free.

If you have never tried these before you should!

(I know I am rattling on a lot about some frozen dinner, but I can't help it, it really was that good)

Cheers to another great discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment