Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 157 - Jesse James - Antique store

I have been craving some creativity with antiques (or as I prefer to call them vintage items, because I doubt I will be buying any authentic, valuable antiques anytime in the near future). So with this in mind we made a small detour from our regular route home and decided to check out the Jesse James Antique Mall

I was really on the hunt for a piece of furniture I could transform into a media cabinet or some end tables or a headboard for our guest room - but no such luck.

Quinn did buy a good ol' wooden baseball bat (to keep under the bed - he he, but seriously) and I found these little earrings.

Wearing earrings that once belonged to someone else freaks me out, but I have a fun little project I want to do soon and these will be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment