Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 159 - Red Box

Tonight my Momma & brother came to town. Nick is heading to Bonnaroo in the morning with some friends so my mom brought him down. I had a horrible head ache all day, but managed to get off the couch and get some dinner with them. We decided something quick would be best so we went to Chick-fil-A and introduced my mom to the deliciousness.

Before heading back to our house the 4 of us stopped at the grocery store for a few items and decided to get our first Red-Box movie. I know we are way behind the times and nearly everyone has probably rented a Red-Box by now, but we don't watch a lot of movies and since we recently joined Netflix we haven't had any reason to - but there was nothing on TV & my head hurt so a movie it was.

Quinn actually worked the little machine and in a mater of moments out popped our movie . . .

We rented The Informant

It was full of dry humor and a an interesting plot - not the best movie I have ever seen, but if you like that kind of this you should check it out. Personally I would give it 3 stars (out of 5) Quinn probably would of been closer to 4.

I like the Red-Box, it's simple, cheap and accessible - I am sure we will do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment