Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 178 - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Shop and Dinner in our front yard

My favorite way to eat ice cream is when it is a banana split :) I probably only have about 1 year, so when I do - it's a big deal! Today, one was sounding really good - so Quinn and I set out to find the best banana split in Kansas City.

We decided on Ben & Jerry's. I had never been to one of their ice cream shops before, but know their product in the grocery stores is a good one - so we headed south to Ben & Jerry's

I went with regular vanilla & strawberry for my first 2 flavors, but for the chocolate decided on New York Super Fudge Chunk (. . . mmmmm)

For the topping I went with hot fudge

And of course had to top it all off with peanuts

The end result was a perfectly delicious banana split, that made me so happy & in such a good mood . . .

I decided to share with Quinn too

It was so yummy, right down to the last drop!

Another satisfied customer :)

Other Firsts: I didn't get a picture to capture the moment, but we also ate dinner in our front yard tonight - for the first time. Quinn recently placed a couple of our Adirondack chairs in the front to reseal them and we got so many compliments and liked how it looked that we kept them there. So tonight we placed a couple lanterns from our back yard in the front and sat in our chairs to enjoy our dinner and the beautiful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment