Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 175 - Quinn's Soccer Game

I headed back to Omaha early this morning and tonight I went to Quinn's indoor soccer game for the first time! Yes, I have never seen him play and I am so glad I finally made it out to see him tonight. He did awesome! His team won and Quinn scored 3 goals - needless to say, I was impressed.

I was having so much fun watching Quinn play and chatting with my sister-in-law Tiffany & the kids (Quinn's brother Kyle is on the team too) that I didn't even think to take a picture of him in action. So after his game, I was sure to get a shot of him before we headed out in the Jeep.

The facility he plays at was pretty interesting - it not only has an indoor soccer field, but a whole gymnastic/climbing/kids fun space too.

Great game Quinn! Can't wait until I get cheer for you again soon, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment