Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 160 - Canvas Wrap Photos

A long awaited wedding gift for our dear friends Anne & Andy

Their 1 year anniversary was 3 days ago, so I thought I should finally get this gift taken care of!! (I did try to get these done several months ago, but the source I was using suddenly stopped making the canvas wrapped prints. This distracted me and I was unsure how to proceed.)

I finally turned to the Internet and I checked out several options on line. I decided to go with Costco. I have never used any of their photo services, but have heard good things and decided to give them a shot.

Originally we were going to have 3 - 11x14 prints made, but the cost was so much better at Costco than our original plan and there was a wide variety of sizes available so we got 3 - 12x16 prints (upgrade for having to wait so long!)

The should arrive soon and I can't wait to get these to Dr. & Mrs. Arther!!

The process was so simple and Quinn and I have a few prints we have thought about doing for our home - now that I know how easy it is and reasonably affordable we will be getting some done for our house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment