Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 66 - Lunch at the Well

Quinn and I had a busy Sunday, but decided to take some time out for a nice lunch. We went to The Well in the Waldo area. It was gorgeous out today and we wanted to be outside. We have driven past The Well many times and noticed the large roof patio and have been wanting to give it a try.

It was a fun time, I even saw a bee - which both surprised me and made me smile . . . Spring is almost here :)

Quinn had a burger with smoked mozzarella cheese that was so yummy

I ordered the Tequilla Shrimp Salad, which was pretty good - but nothing I couldn't make at home. I wasn't overly impressed with my food, but the atmosphere and company helped make it a great afternoon.

Other First: This afternoon I also started to work on refinishing a piece of furniture. Once I am done I will share it as my something new ~ stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment