Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 86 - Greenbelly's

Today I met up with Quinn and his parents for lunch at Greenbelly's in Omaha. Quinn's mom is the coupon queen so Q & I had a $25 gift card to use which made our lunch free - love that!

I had the caprese stacker and some tortilla soup - both were very tasty. My only complaint was the stacker was about a 3 inch tall tower of food and it was served in a 4 inch tall container, which made it a bit difficult to eat, but I managed.

We dined in and our table was a little crowded for the 4 us and we were all served in plastic to-go containers, which seemed to contradict their claim to be 'green' and good to the environment. In their defense it was pretty busy when we got there so maybe they assumed we take our food to go (but they could of just asked).

All-in-all it was a good, quick (and for Q & I free) lunch so hooray to that! I won't make a point to return to this restaurant, but if I am in the area and want a healthy meal I may stop back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment