Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60 - New Light

This evening Quinn and I were at Lowe's to buy a new utility sink so our plumber could install that while hooking back up our washer (long story going back to my pre-blog days - basically a simple project turned into a mess and we had to have foundation work done that required the plumbing to be rerouted and we are finally getting around to getting everything back in place). Any way while at the store I saw a light that I thought would look very nice in our dinning room and we have been tossing around the idea of replacing this dated fan since we moved in nearly 3 years ago

The price was right and I wanted it - so we got it :) (Once we are right in the middle of a project I tend to want to start the next one, yes I am admitting this)

My handy-hubby did such a nice job!

Such a big difference - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment