Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 106 - mmm. . .Chocolate (WINE!?!)

Hurray for Friday! Tonight after work Q and I got an invite to a good friends house for a low key night with friends, pizza and some time around their fire pit. We were both pretty tired after a long week, but we rallied and Quinn and I headed out.

On our way we stopped at the store to get some drinks and I found some Chocolate Wine (recommended by my good friend Carly) to bring with us.

It is actually called Choco-Vine

The dark, chocolate milky color is the actual color of the liquid and rather than wine it tastes more like a chocolate martini (and after further inspection of the bottle we figured out that it is actually a liquor and not wine). I chilled it before serving it, which was a good choice.

The flavor was interesting and I really enjoyed it. A small amount was enough for a serving and I am glad I tried this tasty drink out.

Other Firsts: Tonight was our first fire pit at Amy & Charlie's house

Charlie had a great fire going!

Katie even brought s'mores - yummy!



It was a perfect Spring-time Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. looks like y'all had a blast!!! so SAD we missed it :(

    choco wine!?!??! hello - yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete