Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91 - Booties!

Today I finished my first pair of baby booties. They are so cute and tiny! I am looking forward to making more pairs and to have them ready to go for all these new babies on their way :)



**UPDATED** While in Omaha for Easter weekend we had Liam test them out to make sure they fit - so adorable!





Seeing these on Liam made me love the booties so much more! (Thanks Liam for trying on pink booties, I promise I will make it up to you with a more manly pair soon)

4 comments:

  1. Colette- These are too cute for words! I wish I had a 1/4 of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the booties turned out...you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i think i just want to carry a bootie around for a day or two....seeing them on liam totally makes them even better then when i saw them friday night!!!!!!!!!

    you go girlfriend :)

    can't wait to hang with you on friday!!!
    i'll be calling you soon to plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that Liam was able to try those on, They are too cute for words! Great Job sista~

    ReplyDelete