Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 111 - River City Brewing Co. & Kinkos by Email

I am traveling for work today and am in the lovely city of Wichita, KS. We took a client to lunch today and went to a new restaurant (at least for me), the River City Brewing Company. I ordered the macaroni & cheese, which was very good. There was also a macaroni & cheese pizza on the menu that I was tempted to try, but when I asked the waitress about it she basically told me it would be a ton of food for one person, so I passed (but I may have to make some macaroni pizza at home one of these days, it sounds interesting - plus I like macaroni and I like pizza so how could it be bad?)

Other Firsts: I worked most of this evening to try and get caught up after a busy day. One of the documents I had ready for a client meeting in the morning had some changes made that I needed to have printed - so I called a Kinko's near by and then sent them an email with the instructions. They just called me back to confirm everything and it sounds like we are all set. It was very simple (a little pricey), but I am glad to have the resource available and had a good experience of emailing Kinko's for an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment