Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 116 - Green Thumb

Tonight I bought a new house plant. This is only my 2nd every house plant and I am hoping this one lives a much longer, happier life than the last one :)

We don't get a ton of light at our house, because there is a lot of shade from all the old trees, but I am going to do my best to keep this new addition to our home in front of the sun and to make sure he gets just enough water (not too much & not too little).

I brought the plant out to our almost finished porch for this little photo shoot

All the marker with the plant said was 'Assorted Foliage' . . . does anyone know what the name of this plant is? Please comment if you do, I am curious.


I really love having plants in the house and hope to get even more before too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment