Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 107 - The Pheonix & Soho Lofts

This evening Q & I headed to downtown KC for a lovely wedding shower for our friends Bethany & Stephen. It was a great time and after the shower we walked down the block to try a new Jazz bar out. The name of the Bar was the Phoenix and they have live Jazz every day of the week

I tried to capture a picture of the scene - there was some great people watching but unfortunately this picture doesn't show any of it. (better than airport I have been at in a long time!)

Here is the line up for the next month

Q and I both enjoyed a class of wine and listening to some good local Jazz music.


(there was a great mural on the wall behind me)

Other Firsts: The wedding shower was at our friend Brad's condo so we got to see his place for the first time too - I wish I had some pictures from that part of our evening to share. His place was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment