Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 94 - Juice & Neon Nick

HAPPY EASTER!!! What a beautiful day. Rejoice!

Between church, family, Easter egg hunts, kick ball, eating (2 huge meals) and driving back to KC I didn't have a whole lot of opportunities to try something new today, so when Quinn and I had to stop off at the grocery store in between family events I quickly found a new drink to try.

Bossa Nova Acai with Raspberry

I had Quinn snap a quick picture of me enjoying my juice

The juice was yummy and it was in the healthy - organic - green area of the store (although I am not certain it is any of these things . . . ) Regaurdless I like it :)

Other Firsts: Neon Nick

On our way to my aunt & uncles Nick rode with Q & I and I snapped this picture of my baby brother - isn't he awesome! Ha ha :) The neon jacket is his and the sunglasses are Quinn's (his parents had them in a box of old stuff to go through) they are pretty rad!

(not sure if this really counts as a first - but the picture was too funny not too share) Love you Nick - keep rocking your great style!!

1 comment: