Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 114 - A New Toy Store and a Fancy Nancy Birthday Party

Today we had a very special & fancy birthday party to attend. Our 2 nieces, Rowan & Remi are turning 4 and they had a Fancy Nancy Birthday Party where everyone had to dress as fancy as can be.

Earlier today, to get ready for the party Q & I went to a great toy store to buy the gifts for the girls. It was called the Learning Tree and I can't believe we had never been before. They had a wonderful selection and wide variety of toys and it is only about 2 miles from our house, plus they gift wrapped for us.

Once we had our gifts ready we made a quick stop at U.S. Toy to buy some fancy accessories (Quinn got a white top hat & bow tie, a monocle and a cane. I got a glitter wand and some hand-fans)

*** Once I get a picture from my sister in-law I will add it ***

Here are some sweet pictures of our nieces and their fancy attire (before their wardrobe change . . . I think they all had on at least 3 different outfits a piece through out the night.)



Even our 8 month old godson, Callen participated in the fancy (here we put Quinn's hat on him) . . . although we can't guarantee he enjoyed it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment