Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34 - My First Restaurant Review

Thanks to our bad dinning experience yesterday - Day 33, I didn't have to worry about getting too creative for my something new today.

I wrote my first restaurant review at the Urbanspoon (this is the first time I ever wrote a review at any restaurant site). I was surprised to see the 3 other written reviews on this site were pretty good (although the overall rating was only a 55%) - so Quinn found another link through Google that had many more reviews and most were in-line with our experience.

Now that I have written one review - I hope to write more upbeat ones in the future. I feel like people (me included) are so much more apt to let people know what the problem is rather than to praise them for the positives and it is just as important to know what you are doing right ;)

1 comment:

  1. amen sista! keep those positives rollin!!!!!!!
    see you tomorrow night! yay i can't wait for some much needed friend time :)

    ReplyDelete