Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39 - Heart Strings

Today I came across a great craft blog called Little Birdie Secrets and saw a fun Valentines craft that they titled Heart Strings, the sweet name got my attention and the pretty little strings of hearts and buttons made me smile - since I already had a couple great heart punches and lots of pretty paper I decided to do this for today's something new.

I did make a quick stop at Hobby Lobby after work for some string and extra embellishments

I had these little wood disks so I painted a few of these, punched the hearts and arranged my work space



Once I had everything set up (this took most of the time) I laid out each piece and then started to glue

Time to add some extra glitter, beads and rhinestones


I decided to string my heart strings around the fireplace

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHH!!!! this post is tugging at my heart strings! pun intended ;)
    i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!
    I saw your facebook comment and a crafting get to gether is a MUST, but it looks like you are crafting me under the table big time!!!!!!!
    we need to get some plans going.....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete