Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42 - A Blank Canvas

Tonight I finished a project I had been working for a couple of days. I will add more pictures and details soon, check back in a couple of days . . . :)


Painting the base coat - The red and dark blue were pretty simple since I was only mixing 2 colors, but the light blue took a bit more time to get it just right


Before I share the finished product here is a look at the crib sheets my sister Janelle & her husband Nate have all set up in the baby's room

So perfect for their little baby boy that will be here next month! To help complete the 'transportation' theme I painted a . . .

Helicopter


Truck

Boat

Here are all 3 - all finished and ready to bring to Omaha for Janelle's shower this weekend (so excited to see her and that adorable baby-belly and all of our lovely friends)



Following the shower Janelle sent me a sweet text to thank me, with this picture

Makes it so worth the effort.

2 comments:

  1. CANT WAIT to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!~ I cannot thank you enough Colette! you are such an amazing sister and best friend! I LOVE YOU and I cannot wait for Baby Risdon to meet you and see his amazing artwork!

    ReplyDelete