Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 59 - Winter Jam

Tonight I went to the Winter Jam concert with my friend Lindsey, her husband Casey and her mom who was in town visiting. (Quinn stayed home to finish working on our upstairs railing, whahoo).

It is a larger Christian music tour that has stops all across the US. It was only $10 and there was no pre-show ticket sales, so we got there around 5 for the show to start at 6. Once we got in and found some seats we only had to wait a few more minutes before the different groups took the stage.

During one of the performances they brought out these huge, fun balloons that bounced around

We ended up staying until the intermission, the vibe was a little odd and it was already 8:00 so the rest of the show probably would of kept us there until after 10:00. Even though we left early and missed seeing Third Day & Tenth Avenue North we did get to see some great bands in the first half including Sidewalk Prophets & the Newsboys - both were awesome.

I am glad I decided to get off the couch and get out to listen to some good music with great friends.

Other Firsts: Tonight was the first time I met Lindsey's mom, she was such a nice lady and made me miss my momma :)

1 comment:

  1. i love you :)
    thanks for going with us!!!!!!! it was a bit crazy at times!!! my mom was laughing the next morning at the dr. because when we heard the baby's heartbeat poundin away, she thought that it was still all wound up from the concert the night before :)
    just got your voicemail. we do have a diecut. let's diecut stuff :)

    ReplyDelete