Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35 - A New Cut

Tonight I got my hair cut ~ FINALLY!

Since I haven't been coloring it (for over a year now), it is easy to say, 'oh I can wait until next week

Well, many next weeks have come & gone and the ends of my hair were screaming for a trim. So the other day I asked some friends if they had any recommendations for a good, cheap hair cut (I will not admit what I paid for my last hair cut, but it is embarrassing - I felt robbed).

My friend Bethany told me about a little place that just happens to be around the corner from my yoga studio - perfect

My appointment was at 4 and even after a short wait I was out of there by 4:30 - awesome. The haircut cost me a total of $23 (tip included). This haircut was perfect, especially since one of Quinn and my biggest goals for 2010 is to SAVE $$$.

I will admit, I plan to 'fix' up some of the layers around my face tonight, but nothing major and for that price I am so OK with that. I'll add a picture later too, not that you will notice the whole inch that was cut ;)i>

Here's a picture the day after my haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment